“Cool Pizza Place, Order to Suit your Tastes”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #247 of 1,822 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Good sized made to order pizza place and the flavor is great- and service is fast. Located just across from the Quail Springs Mall, it has a cafeteria style ordering queue where you select your pizza crust and choose one of their specialties or get made to order on your crust. Then they toss it in the oven and it is done in minutes. So you can load up on your favorite toppings. Drinks are reasonable, too. Have been back twice in the last few weeks.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We enjoyed our Blaze Pizza experience. The food was prepared fresh, Staff was friendly and helpful. Prices were fair for the pizza we received. Will go back.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My first visit I was not impressed. Did not have any spicy sauce and the staff behind the counter was rude as heck. The one running the cash register was the worse. I stood there to ask for a box for 5 minutes while he was working, and he saw me cause he looked at me a few times.....When he finally decided I was not going away, I asked for a to go box he told me “ If you looked you would have seen them behind you”. I was going to not go back, but we did a week later. This time it was completely different. The food was great and the staff was better. I love how you get to pick what you want on your pizza for a fixed price. 8.50 is an excellent price for what you get... Just try it and hope you dont get the bad staff.....

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The pizza was good but the crust was burned. Got it to go or I would have taken it back to redo. You can build your own for one price. I would go back. One employee complained about how long he had worked and it hadn't even been 8 hours.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This pizza is GOOD! Whatever you want for a low price! Fast friendly service too... Its just too easy and so yummy! And they also serve wine/beer.
Location is right in front of Lowes and right by a stop light, so easy access to the mall/theaters at Quail Springs (and you can avoid the traffic).