All reviews room was clean indoor pool okc pillows freeway inns concert
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The room key didn’t work. Their key machine was broken. I had to be escorted to my hotel room and they used a real metal key to let me in.
They did not compensate me in any way and I am a diamond member which means I spend over 40 nights per year in these hotels.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in a number of Comfort Inns and like them. What was unusually good about this one was the quality of the breakfast and the hospitality of the staff. Also the price was very good. On this trip I stayed in a Comfort inn, a Quality Inn and an Econolodge. All were within 10 dollars of each other which to me means virtually the same in price. All were okay, but for me you get more for your dollar here. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Sam V, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We always love meeting new people, and especially hearing from them after their stay.

I have passed on your kind words to our staff, it is always an encouragement to hear such nice things.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Susie Early
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Super comfy bed.....awesome breakfast...super friendly service and a room for less than $60. Free parking and an indoor pool. Bonus...checkout is noon. Only downside breakfast ends at 0900. Overall an amazing value! Very well run hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My family and friend met up here to hang in in okc.
The price sounded good but we got more than expected.
They just painted the elevator and it smelled like oil based paint and grease. The floor wee were on smelled like cigarette smoke even though it’s a smoke free hotel. W had to keep windows on the room open to air it out.

One evening as we were in the lobby a homeless man walked in and got himself some coffee.

Wouldn’t stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Sam V, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest,

I apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us. As you may have seen we are in the process of updating the property and making the facility better for our guests. We do periodically spray the hallways with air freshener since we know that even though we are a non-smoking facility we do have guests that step outside to smoke. I want to assure you that we do not have homeless people come in for coffee randomly, he was immediately notified of the consequences if this incident did happen again. I am not sure how he managed to get past the front desk staff, but I will ensure it does not happen again.

I hope you offer us another opportunity to serve you better the next time you are in the OKC metro area.

Sam Vallabh G.M.
Comfort Inn
(405) 631-3111

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Had to stay here on flight in and flight out. QUIET!!!!!! Was able to sleep all night. Clean recently remodeled. Lots of restaurants near by, easy off and on freeway. Close to airport! Will be using this comfort inn again!!!!

Room Tip: Room with King size bed
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family