All reviews room was clean indoor pool okc pillows freeway inns concert
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My family and friend met up here to hang in in okc.
The price sounded good but we got more than expected.
They just painted the elevator and it smelled like oil based paint and grease. The floor wee were on smelled like cigarette smoke even though it’s a smoke free hotel. W had to keep windows on the room open to air it out.

One evening as we were in the lobby a homeless man walked in and got himself some coffee.

Wouldn’t stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Sam V, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest,

I apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us. As you may have seen we are in the process of updating the property and making the facility better for our guests. We do periodically spray the hallways with air freshener since we know that even though we are a non-smoking facility we do have guests that step outside to smoke. I want to assure you that we do not have homeless people come in for coffee randomly, he was immediately notified of the consequences if this incident did happen again. I am not sure how he managed to get past the front desk staff, but I will ensure it does not happen again.

I hope you offer us another opportunity to serve you better the next time you are in the OKC metro area.

Sam Vallabh G.M.
Comfort Inn
(405) 631-3111

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Had to stay here on flight in and flight out. QUIET!!!!!! Was able to sleep all night. Clean recently remodeled. Lots of restaurants near by, easy off and on freeway. Close to airport! Will be using this comfort inn again!!!!

Room Tip: Room with King size bed
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This hotel has bedbugs. The hotelmanager was very cruel and did not believe me. She did not want to check my legs also, to prove and show the bites. She said she checked the bed and did not find anything. We could not believe her and regret that she disrespects the guest.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sam V, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I apologize for any problems you may have experienced during your stay with us. As the front office manager had tried to explain to you during your second stay with us just a few days after your first stay with us that we did a thorough deep cleaning of all the rooms and found nothing. All the rooms had been deep cleaned just two days before you stayed with us again. As you mentioned we rechecked the room and found nothing. Again, I apologize for any problems that you may have experienced, but as the front office manager had mentioned earlier our property is free of this. We have many preventative maintenance tasks to ensure our guests have a comfortable stay. Also, had you mentioned this at the time of your first stay with us rather than the second time we could have taken care of the situation, instead of you feeling that the manager was not believing. I am sorry that there is nothing we can do as there have been no complaints from any of our other guests who have stayed with us in the same room nor have any of the room staff found anything. We are a property priding in our preventative pesticide treatments each week to prevent anything of this nature. I sincerely apologize if you felt the front office manager was being disrespectful, but I assure you that is not the case. I hope you do offer us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Sam Vallabh
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Needed an overnight on our way to New Mexico on vacation....bad timing because it was graduation weekend at Ft. Sill nearby and nearly every hotel was booked....we found this one on the smart phone as we drove. Very friendly front desk staff, room seemed very clean, great beds. Breakfast a little above average. I gave it only 3 stars because the common areas and the hallways were filthy! Every common area I walked through, stairs, corridors, entry ways, everywhere, carpet looked as if it had not been vacuumed in forever and all over the place, in our room, the halls, etc. were nasty looking black stains in the carpet that seemed permanent. As I said, we got a good night's sleep, but they need to clean and/or replace LOTS of carpet

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We had a terrible experience with the hotel across the street, so we walked in here and were greeted with a smile and treated very nicely. Our room was very clean and beautifully furnished. I will definitely stay here on future trips.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple