“Best Golden Corral in NE Oklahoma!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Muskogee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We ate here today for Easter dinner and as usual it was fantastic. We come here several times a year.
This location is about 25 miles from our home and it is the BEST one we have ever been to and very much worth the drive!
Every item on the buffet is fresh and flavorful. They have a lot of healthy options as well as good ol' comfort food. The restaurant is very clean and the staff is friendly.
Highly recommend this location.
And save room for dessert!!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 13 April 2017

One thing Golden Corrals have are great salad bars and this one is very good.. I do like the baked chicken and their catfish if FRESH.. and their chicken was very good and fish just so so

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We visit this location often. The last time we visited was on April 1, 2017, at dinner. We sat ourselves and the area we chose to sit at had an extremely sour odor to it, but the food was good, and our waitress, Karen, was an absolute delight!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Golden Corral has something for everyone. They have chicken, beef, fish, Mexican and lots of veggies that I love. They have vegetables that I don't usually cook for myself at home. Golden Corral also has a great salad bar.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The deserts are amazing but the food was really salty. I had a water at first but then I ordered a pop to level out the taste. My waitress was great.

Date of visit: January 2017