“Very Good lunch..”

Golden Corral
Ranked #20 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 April 2017

One thing Golden Corrals have are great salad bars and this one is very good.. I do like the baked chicken and their catfish if FRESH.. and their chicken was very good and fish just so so

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We visit this location often. The last time we visited was on April 1, 2017, at dinner. We sat ourselves and the area we chose to sit at had an extremely sour odor to it, but the food was good, and our waitress, Karen, was an absolute delight!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Golden Corral has something for everyone. They have chicken, beef, fish, Mexican and lots of veggies that I love. They have vegetables that I don't usually cook for myself at home. Golden Corral also has a great salad bar.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The deserts are amazing but the food was really salty. I had a water at first but then I ordered a pop to level out the taste. My waitress was great.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

As always, Golden Corral offers a huge variety of entrees, salads, side items and a full desert bar.
This location is well managed and the lot is always packed. They keep the buffet bars well stocked and clean
We were very pleased with our last visit. I had the prime rib with mushrooms and lots of shrimp. The salad bar was fresh.
Sits just off Shawnee Bypass, hwy 62, halfway between hwy 69 and the Muskogee turnpike.