“Plenty of food”
Review of Catfish Ranch

Catfish Ranch
Ranked #32 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

It was late and I wanted to try this place by my motel. I had the seafood buffet for $15 - shrimp, crawdads, frog legs, clam strips, instant mashed, pinto beans, canned green beans and corn, desserts, gumbo, salads. My server was very friendly and helpful. The food was plentiful and filling. The cocktail sauce wasn't as tangy as I like.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Located on Hwy 69, South end of Muskogee, directly in front of Super 8 Motel. We stopped overnite on way to Ft Worth, halfway point. Wife seen sign for Catfish & got excited. Got checked in to Super 8, & she walked out front for take-out. She brought back catfish w/ sides of grn beans & fried okra, along with Coc Crm pie! Wow! Guud stuff. Big lakes south of town. Recent storm took down hotel sign!

1  Thank MARVIN S
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Absolutely the worst meal i have Ever had. EVER. Just nasty. I brought it home to feed my dog that will eat anything and he turned his nose up and walked away. Instant mashed potatoes. Gravy from a can. NO seasoning on anything. The chicken friend steak like substance was very thin coated with CORNMEAL. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. GARBAGE. THE COOK EVEN CAME OUT TO ARGUE WITH ME AND TELL ME IT WAS GOOD. Honey if i fat woman such as myself won't eat it. It's not good.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

While traveling from Illinois back to Texas, I stopped at a Super 8, right next door to this restaurant. Hotel clerk said food was good there. So I had my supper there, and in the morning, I ate breakfast there as well. The service was very cordial and prompt, the food was good and very reasonable. Would stop here again if traveling through this area. This was on Jan 23-24, 2016... Thank you...

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Catfish is just typical, nothing extraordinary about the food. The menu has nothing in particular that sticks out or taste different then other establishments.

Been to Catfish Ranch? Share your experiences!