“Lovely old fashioned house with lovely staff”
Review of Jim & Em's Coffee

Jim & Em's Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Muskogee
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

A charming home converted into a coffee place. Plenty of seating with free wifi. They do roast their own beans but have yet to realise the importance of placing the coffee on top of the hot water rather than the other way round, hence ruining any chance of the cream forming. The house is cozy and offers games to play and some food is on offer to.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Very courteous and friendly staff. Chai Tea is amazing!! Will definitely return when I'm
Back that way. Thanks!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent Brazilian medium roast coffee, and my husband had a specialty drink with chocolate and caramel. Both were excellent. They roast their coffee beans right there on the premises, so the coffee was very fresh. Mine had an excellent flavor. We went out of our way to go to this little shop as we were leaving Muskogee. It was well worth the trip.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

You will not find a coffee shop with better service anywhere! The coffee is
great too! I have toddlers so I usually just go through the drive through and they are speedy and do everything they can keep it moving quickly.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Granted, I only tried some of their brewed coffee, but I really liked the flavor of their roasts. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to go back during my visit in Muskogee but now I know where to stop next time. Very friendly people there, too!