“Great coffee”
Review of Jim & Em's Coffee

Jim & Em's Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Muskogee
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent Brazilian medium roast coffee, and my husband had a specialty drink with chocolate and caramel. Both were excellent. They roast their coffee beans right there on the premises, so the coffee was very fresh. Mine had an excellent flavor. We went out of our way to go to this little shop as we were leaving Muskogee. It was well worth the trip.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

You will not find a coffee shop with better service anywhere! The coffee is
great too! I have toddlers so I usually just go through the drive through and they are speedy and do everything they can keep it moving quickly.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Granted, I only tried some of their brewed coffee, but I really liked the flavor of their roasts. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to go back during my visit in Muskogee but now I know where to stop next time. Very friendly people there, too!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

So glad that this little town didn't have a Starbucks. This place is a little slice of Americana. Charming old house was the perfect spot to stop on our road trip. Coffee was great and the smoothy was delicious with real whip cream. You can also drive up or walk up to the window.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped here early about 7:30am on a Saturday morning before heading to the Muskogee Farmers Market. The coffee was amazing- I ordered a Snickerdoodle Latte and my husband ordered a regular latte. Both were fantastic but the Snickerdoodle latte was the best. We requested whipped cream- which was a little heavy-we will return but will request light whipped cream next time. We definitely recommend Jim & Em's! They also have a drive through if you are in a hurry!