All reviews stayed here front desk a bit annoying indoor pool cinnamon rolls room was clean overnight stay parking lot enjoyed my stay free breakfast hot tub would definitely stay here again one night stay visit family coffee maker first floor a great stay
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Booked and stayed here on Saturday 8 April 2017. From the check in until the time of check out nothing but disappointment. During the check in the clerk asked me what brought me to OK and I told her I was here to pick up a puppy. Immediately she went in the spiel of if I brought a dog in the room it would be a $250 cleaning fee. So got beyond that and got in the elevator, saw a poster that they either are or soon to be remodeling. That was a red flag. Got to the room. All the furniture in the entire room was covered in dust, granted there was like gale force winds blowing outside, giving them the benefit of the doubt, but this was a 3rd floor room. Went to the bathroom and noticed a small (hearing aid battery) on the floor. Got to looking at the bathroom and all the tile baseboard broken and a substandard repair. Guess that is why they are remodeling. Now I can overlook everything above, but what pissed me off to no end was fresh blood on a pillow on the bed. This is like a big crusty blob of booger blood. At that point we were just totally grossed out. At check out the man at the counter asked me about the stay. I told him about the fresh blood on the bed pillow and just left. I could not get out of the Shole fast enough. If you coming to Muskogee and you are looking for a nice place to stay then remember this review and keep on looking.

Room Tip: Go to a different Hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

My sister passed away and her funeral was 1/30/17. Several of our family members stayed at this location and we were very pleased with the service and hospitality we received. MsLisa was exceptional!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
bomann, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thank you for your review, Its always a pleasure to hear our staff took great care of your needs during your stay.
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss, We will keep you in our prayers & thoughts thru this sorrow time.
When you are back in town, please come back to stay with us again

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our way out West. We had been driving all day and our goal was to stop here for the night. We were very glad we did!! The hotel was great! Our room was quiet and clean and updated. We didn't spend much time in the room, but for the time we did we enjoyed it. The bed was extremely comfortable and provided us with a good nights rest!

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We spent 1 night here while driving home to Illinois. We have stayed here before and this hotel is excellent. The front desk was so friendly and helpful. We got a good rate for our room and it was very comfortable. We were on the 1st floor and it was very quiet and the bed was so so comfortable, we got a great nights sleep. Very clean room and a nice hot or cold breakfast in the morning. We will stay here again. Thanks!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
bomann, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Dear marian p,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! It is very rewarding to hear from you on this matter and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience in a reasonable cost. Your five star review means a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share it.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the last 6 months and never felt it was up to normal Holiday Inn standards, starting with the lack of welcome personalities at check in,but never mentioned it. This week the welcome was much better but my room had a very musty smell to it that would not go away with AC use. Only staying one night I decided to just deal with it. The next morning I had no hot water in the shower so a cold shower I took. There was hot in the sink faucet however? I decided to tell the desk at check out of both issues and received an apology but no offer for points or price reduction. As the day went on I decided the apolgy was not good enough and am now looking for ways to communicate my unfortunate visit!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jay F
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear 515jayf,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apology for the experience you had with your room and the service you received fell below your expectations. We want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. We have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M