“In town for a business trip”
Review of Erly Rush

Erly Rush
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Muskogee
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Boss and I needed a little pick me up and came across Erly Rush. Ordered to two drinks based on recommendation from drive thru order taker. Drinks were wonderful and delicious. Service was exceptional.

Recommend Milky Way Rushiccino and Erly Rush Rushiccino

Will stop by again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

If you have had a good experience at either Erly Rush location, I would be more than shocked. For starters, the owner is a total jerk. I do not enjoy giving my money away to someone like that. Also, the coffee is mediocre and a little overpriced. The pastries taste like they were bought at sams. Ugh, just thinking about this place makes my skin crawl.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Erly Rush both downtown and on York Street. The staff is always friendly, the drinks are consistent and delicious.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Can not start my day without! Try the Erly Rushacino, my all time favorite. The coffee quality is exceptional! I also love the pastries, especially the blueberry scones! The wonderful staff knows my order and name when I walk in the door.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

They now have a drive thru on York st. They are absolutely the best place to get a frappuccino. Freshly made whipped cream (NOT THE OILY STUFF) made the way you want it!!!