“JUST AWFUL IN EVERY WAY”
Review of Erly Rush

Erly Rush
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Muskogee
Reviewed 6 December 2016

If you have had a good experience at either Erly Rush location, I would be more than shocked. For starters, the owner is a total jerk. I do not enjoy giving my money away to someone like that. Also, the coffee is mediocre and a little overpriced. The pastries taste like they were bought at sams. Ugh, just thinking about this place makes my skin crawl.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Erly Rush both downtown and on York Street. The staff is always friendly, the drinks are consistent and delicious.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Can not start my day without! Try the Erly Rushacino, my all time favorite. The coffee quality is exceptional! I also love the pastries, especially the blueberry scones! The wonderful staff knows my order and name when I walk in the door.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

They now have a drive thru on York st. They are absolutely the best place to get a frappuccino. Freshly made whipped cream (NOT THE OILY STUFF) made the way you want it!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

This is the best coffee in town by far. It's better than Starbucks but not up to the level of the best coffee shops around the state. I'd give the coffee a 3.5/5.

The atmosphere is great. It's really the only coffee shop that I actually liked to sit at with friends. 5/5.

The service is hit or miss. By miss, I mean by miles. When it's good, it's on par for a goodecent coffee shop, but it can be (more often than not) absolutely awful. Burnt coffee, rude, impatient, etc. 2/5.

The owner is terrible. He's nice to a few people that he likes but he's rude to everyone else. He judges people and then talks about them behind their backs in front of other customers. He's extremely impatient. I just can't stand to be there when he's around. 1/5.

In summary,go for good coffee in Muskogee or for great atmospherex but hope you get good service and the owner isn't there.

3  Thank FastidiousFoodie

Been to Erly Rush? Share your experiences!