All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy breakfast was excellent waffles hot tub staff was friendly check in was easy pillows
Reviewed 6 November 2018

The elevator could use a little paint inside, kinda rundown looking. Ice machine on my floor wasn't working and that for 2 days....disappointment. Breakfast was decent though there was no one available to replenish the eggs for breakfast. There was cereal, great waffles! Country gravy, biscuits (a bit dry and hard), pastries, orange juice and apple juice and the coffee was decent. I never found the remote for the tv or even how to turn it on! When trying to iron a shirt I found that the top electrical outlet in Bath did not work. But the bed was good, 'maid' service was good. Staff were friendly, and price was right. People next door to me were playing loud HIP HOP when I arrived but that was the only time. The hotel was very quiet otherwise and when i called down to the desk they offered to move me (which I declined). So that was good!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel and room are decent for the price. However, we booked a room for 3 nights, and didnt not receive any housekeeping until our 3rd night! On our 2nd day I had to ask for clean towels so we could take a shower, i called down to the front desk and was told i had to come down and get them, when i got down there the front desk said they only had 1 housekeeper, we left and came back and still NO clean towels and no bed made, no trashes emptied. Finally on our 3rd night, that evening we for housekeeping services. The pool only ever had a couple towels, there is no guest only lock on the pool door, it had been taken off you could tell, and there was a side door open to the outside, and by the looks of some of the people they just walked in and got in, kids walked in from outside and jumped in with clothes on, and on our 3rd night I took the kids down to the pool and there was a couple in the hot tub that appeared to be having sex, so I had to make my kids get out of the pool. Would not reccomend this hotel and will not be coming back!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Must have new management in place looks like the pool and hot tube are working, have ice machines working finally, room a/c was nice and cold especially after coming in from hot days, breakfast was good, with some biscuits and gravy

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Please stay away from this hotel! Choose another one near by. My family and I stayed here this past weekend and made reservations before we came. We arrived at the hotel around 6pm we did not receive room keys until 8pm. Management left a 19 year old girl in charge of the entire hotel. They abandoned her and when she needed help no one answered the phone when she called. They were no maintenance/house keeping so what was in the room was all you had for the entire stay. The dryers did not work so the front desk could not wash more towels. Multiple rooms assigned were dirty. Management should be ashamed of themselves for treating their staff and guests the way they did this past weekend. Please save your money and go across the street to the other hotels!

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!

1  Thank Jazmine L
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Reserved 15 rooms early on for a reunion on Saturday July 8 at a group rate. Family called several times to assure we had all rooms and no problem at check in. Day of check in ONLY 1 person at front desk, no manager, no owner to assist, some room priced wrong and family members over charged. We talked with Cassandra 2 days before check in date to assure we had the Hospitality room (meeting room) and Brittany at front desk had no knowledge of this. Owner Justin was called several times to help with issue, no answer. Several rooms were dirty, cleaning staff just left them dirty. Some double Q's were not available because rooms were left dirty. Brittany was the only one there trying to check in 16 rooms we ended up having overall. WOW, this hotel needs to be shut down!!!!!!!!

Room tip: Don't stay at the Comfort Stay in Muskogee
  • Trip type: Travelled with family