All reviews front desk hot tub room quiet motel comfortable bed and pillows needed a place to stay waffles older hotel the breakfast area halfway point checking out night stay st louis hot breakfast from texas road trip harley pet
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Muskogee, OK to visit friends. We stayed at the comfort inn. We drove from Texas and drove all night, we arrived at 8am but check in was at 3pm. Primrose was awesome! She made sure we had a room to rest even tho check-in was later, our room was upgraded and we also had free breakfast all of these for $10!!! Anything we needed the clerks were there to help. The whole staff was very friendly and polite. The room was very spacious and clean!! I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I have never been this satisfied with my stay at any other hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I watched one of the owners argue with a guest that complained about bed bug bites all over her back and legs and her grandchildren. The guest was told it had to be mosquitos. The room was rented the next day without treatment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

drove down from kc to check out the Cherokee museum. reviews of choice hotels near park hill were so so. i went 30 miles west because reviews were better. hotel is right on US 69 and historic route 66. location was good easy access to shops, restaurants and highways. check in easy common areas were clean. room was okay there was a odd smell not musty or smoke just odd. bed was comfortable. bathroom looked clean. room can use an update getting worn out. would stay again mostly for location. stay for a night or 2 in that room would be enough.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018

After riding on my motorcycle for 8 plus hours and riding through a rain storm, I made it to the hotel. As one could reasonably imagine, I wanted to dry off and grab a shower. I asked the lady at the front desk if it would be ok to park my bike underneath the entry, she stated no, but the side walk was ok. So, as instructed I did. The room was decent, but cleaning was sub par. It smelled of lingering smoke (224). I ordered food to the room, and she called with no professionalism and stated it was here. Then she called and stated I need to move the bike, and I could not park it there. I replied..."didn't you say that it was ok to park there?"....she said yes but "they" needed it moved now. The bike was not obstructing anything, the parking lot was mainly empty, but I moved it. Not a huge deal, but I was tired and wanted to just relax. I left early that morning, skipped breakfast, and had plenty of room to navigate my Harley out of the mainly empty parking lot. The bed was comfy, just mainly the smoke smell in the room, and lack of cleaning.

Room Tip: Watch for smoke smell, and parking. There parking lot is more rare than the Holy Grail.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank chiefs7611
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel twice because it was a halfway point on our vacation trip from Texas to Illinois. We had the same room (215) both times. The hotel has been newly renovated however it was a poor quality renovation job. There were issues with the curtain rod in the shower because it was improperly installed and was tilted so the curtain kept sliding down the rod leaving the ends open and water to accumulate on the floor. There is no weather stripping around the doors so at night the light from the hallway comes in through the cracks in the door jam.The design is flawed because if there are more than one person staying in the room you will wake them up trying to get ready in the morning because the vanity is located in the room and is not separate. This vanity space also has carpet so tends to get wet. There is an odd space behind the door they should utilize with hooks so you can hang your towel as there is not enough space to do that otherwise. The room was fairly clean with the exception of the drapes which had mold/mildew growing on them (this explained my sons need for a breathing treatment for his Asthma while staying here) The bed was comfortable and they provided plenty of pillows. The fridge was larger than the standard hotel room fridge which is a plus when you are on a road trip. The room is very spacious! The breakfast was better than most. They even had gravy which was a great alternative to the usual stuff. The staff in the breakfast area was exceptional and very friendly, we enjoyed visiting with her while we were there. All of the staff of this hotel that we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Our first stay we had a tire issue with the car and they told us where we could have it looked at and it was just up the street. We wanted to go to some attractions in the area before we left and they provided us information on those (Batfish Submarine and Five Civilized Tribe Museum) The stay when we returned was not as pleasant, there was a storm that woke me up, the hotel lost power for several hours which meant no A/C and it got quite stuffy and hot in the room and I wasn't able to sleep. When checking out we had a discussion about the storm and lack of electricity and how the room got warm. I understand they can't control the weather, but was surprised they didn't have a generator. I was offered extra points for my inconvenience because I was a Gold rewards member which I agreed was a decent and acceptable gesture, however as of today I still haven't received the extra points. (My points for both nights were the same) Overall I would still stay here again as it was better than most in the area, the prices were reasonable and it is in a good location.

Room Tip: They only have 2 floors, but I would recommend a room on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family