All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub room quiet motel the staff was friendly and helpful needed a place to stay the breakfast area waffles recommend this hotel to anyone older hotel from texas halfway point night stay st louis checking out hot breakfast great customer service
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Muskogee, OK to visit friends. We stayed at the comfort inn. We drove from Texas and drove all night, we arrived at 8am but check in was at 3pm. Primrose was awesome! She made sure we had a room to rest even tho check-in was later, our room was upgraded and we also had free breakfast all of these for $10!!! Anything we needed the clerks were there to help. The whole staff was very friendly and polite. The room was very spacious and clean!! I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I have never been this satisfied with my stay at any other hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Monica A,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We love having families around and I hope you come back to spend another wonderful time in Comfort Inn Muskogee Hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I watched one of the owners argue with a guest that complained about bed bug bites all over her back and legs and her grandchildren. The guest was told it had to be mosquitos. The room was rented the next day without treatment.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Don W,

Thank you for alerting us to a potential pest problem. We are investigating and treating to make
sure that this is an isolated incident. Fortunately, the pest control experts that we employed to complete the thorough inspection following your complaint discovered no evidence of bed bugs in any of our rooms. Hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

drove down from kc to check out the Cherokee museum. reviews of choice hotels near park hill were so so. i went 30 miles west because reviews were better. hotel is right on US 69 and historic route 66. location was good easy access to shops, restaurants and highways. check in easy common areas were clean. room was okay there was a odd smell not musty or smoke just odd. bed was comfortable. bathroom looked clean. room can use an update getting worn out. would stay again mostly for location. stay for a night or 2 in that room would be enough.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

billhordy,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the shops, restaurants and highways. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

After riding on my motorcycle for 8 plus hours and riding through a rain storm, I made it to the hotel. As one could reasonably imagine, I wanted to dry off and grab a shower. I asked the lady at the front desk if it would be ok to park my bike underneath the entry, she stated no, but the side walk was ok. So, as instructed I did. The room was decent, but cleaning was sub par. It smelled of lingering smoke (224). I ordered food to the room, and she called with no professionalism and stated it was here. Then she called and stated I need to move the bike, and I could not park it there. I replied..."didn't you say that it was ok to park there?"....she said yes but "they" needed it moved now. The bike was not obstructing anything, the parking lot was mainly empty, but I moved it. Not a huge deal, but I was tired and wanted to just relax. I left early that morning, skipped breakfast, and had plenty of room to navigate my Harley out of the mainly empty parking lot. The bed was comfy, just mainly the smoke smell in the room, and lack of cleaning.

Room tip: Watch for smoke smell, and parking. There parking lot is more rare than the Holy Grail.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank chiefs7611

Thank you for reporting this incident you had in the hotel. We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel twice because it was a halfway point on our vacation trip from Texas to Illinois. We had the same room (215) both times. The hotel has been newly renovated however it was a poor quality renovation job. There were issues with the curtain rod in the shower because it was improperly installed and was tilted so the curtain kept sliding down the rod leaving the ends open and water to accumulate on the floor. There is no weather stripping around the doors so at night the light from the hallway comes in through the cracks in the door jam.The design is flawed because if there are more than one person staying in the room you will wake them up trying to get ready in the morning because the vanity is located in the room and is not separate. This vanity space also has carpet so tends to get wet. There is an odd space behind the door they should utilize with hooks so you can hang your towel as there is not enough space to do that otherwise. The room was fairly clean with the exception of the drapes which had mold/mildew growing on them (this explained my sons need for a breathing treatment for his Asthma while staying here) The bed was comfortable and they provided plenty of pillows. The fridge was larger than the standard hotel room fridge which is a plus when you are on a road trip. The room is very spacious! The breakfast was better than most. They even had gravy which was a great alternative to the usual stuff. The staff in the breakfast area was exceptional and very friendly, we enjoyed visiting with her while we were there. All of the staff of this hotel that we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Our first stay we had a tire issue with the car and they told us where we could have it looked at and it was just up the street. We wanted to go to some attractions in the area before we left and they provided us information on those (Batfish Submarine and Five Civilized Tribe Museum) The stay when we returned was not as pleasant, there was a storm that woke me up, the hotel lost power for several hours which meant no A/C and it got quite stuffy and hot in the room and I wasn't able to sleep. When checking out we had a discussion about the storm and lack of electricity and how the room got warm. I understand they can't control the weather, but was surprised they didn't have a generator. I was offered extra points for my inconvenience because I was a Gold rewards member which I agreed was a decent and acceptable gesture, however as of today I still haven't received the extra points. (My points for both nights were the same) Overall I would still stay here again as it was better than most in the area, the prices were reasonable and it is in a good location.

Room tip: They only have 2 floors, but I would recommend a room on the 2nd floor
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and sharing your experience. We appreciate your comments regarding the ways that we can improve upon the guest experience in our hotel and we want you to know that the matters you mentioned are being addressed. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.