See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2015

This place was a mess. Wall outlets were broken, extension cords running the Microwave and Refrigerator, the TV was old with very fuzzy picture,Holes in the bedspread, weak lighting, excessive spackling on the ceiling, Mold on the shower curtain, human feces on the outside of the tub. The extra security latch was missing (like someone broke in to the room).

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 9 March 2015

On our way home from San Antonio called in late afternoon for a room and my wife got a very snippy girl at the phone. She thought she was talking to some lady who had called about rates and was very short with her. We called later for directions and got the completely opposite young man. Room really needed to be deep cleaned and some holes patched but was comfortale for a 1 night stay. Breakfast was very limited with only juice, toast,cereal and yAverage may be giving a break as we wouldn't go back. Road noise was bad!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed one night here with my daughter, thought we would get good night's sleep before enrollment day at UCO. Mistake it was noisy outside and the beds were like concrete. Neither one of us got any sleep and we found bugs in the bed.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The prices were excellent! The room newly remodeled and VERY clean, bathrooms, floors, bedding. .very clean! Our kids liked it also, because we were just a hop, skip and a jump from frontier city! It made it nice because we left frontier city in the early afternoon to come rest..our room was ice cold from the ac..perfect for a July day..We rested and headed back to the park. We will definitely stay here again next time we come to the amusement park!! A+++++ Exact same rooms at Holiday Inn..Half The Price Kelly, Wichita, KS

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Just for background, I have stayed at some of the finest Hotels and Suites in this country in my work. Fortunately They always tried to put me in 4 star resort type hotels and they paid for the Travel.
As this wasn't a pleasure trip, we were already not at our best. A family member was killed by a drunk driver, and we were there to take care of the unpleasant job of final necessities.
We were in a rush for everything, We didn't have time to check of the Hotels in advance, didn't know how long we would be in Oklahoma City and money was tight..
We had already checked in and right back out of two motels. I have to say I was getting quite frustrated at the conditions we were expected to sleep in.Travelers beware. You could spend all day in this city trying to find a room that's clean just with the basics.for a reasonable price that wasn't run down, disgusting, and didn't have, lets say some "questionable" looking employees and at least have a reasonable feeling that your car will still be there in the morning. Most of them look so bad you don't even want to pull in the parking lot.

I,m not saying that most of the people of Oklahoma City weren't nice. Quite the contrary.Most people in general treated us well. It looks like the economy has hit this city hard and that would explain the overall run down appearance of the city in general.

We were pleasantly surprised as soon as we pulled in the Super 8.The building looks new, The entrance was clean, well lit and bright. Very nice lobby.. All the rooms entrances are indoors automatically giving a more secure feeling. When we asked the price we almost fell over at the 55 or so dollar price tag with our AAA membership, a few dollars more without. , One king bed with amenities, room. The bathroom even had a jacuzzi tub. They even asked us if we needed help with luggage, not a standard procedure for the price. They have a security company cruise the place at night. The customer service is what really impressed us. You could not tell the difference if we were checking in at The Ambassador, the Host,the Eden resort Ritz Carlton etc..
This place cannot be beat in this city, for the price, the security, cleanliness, customer service. and fairly central location.
They also have a roomy and bright cafeteria style area for the more than continental breakfast if you choose to eat there or take it back to the room.

Other family members stayed in other rooms an and had the same opinion of the place.
To make this trip even more stressful my girlfriend stopped breathing from an allergic reaction to a medication. I was a wreck, trying to give CPR and call 911 and so on. The staff treated this situation so professionally and with compassion. They led the paramedics to the room and offered any assistance they could. I honestly don't know that I would still have her if they didn't react as they did. She was resuscitated in an every second counts situation. She's fully recovered. The paramedics told me that if everyone involved didn't react as they did she might not be here.

So, just to recap. Your treated as good as any four star hotel, the rooms are roomy and clean with great amenities.Easy access from I 235. You just don't expect clean, quiet rooms with granite counter tops and jacuzzi tubs,great beds, large flat screen TV's with inputs in a 55 or so dollar room for two with excellent, friendly customer service.

I know this sounds a little over top, but it's really a waste to look around. It can't be beat in this city for value, comfort, security, cleanliness and customer service.

Room Tip: Walk in the door.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family