“Excellent Thai food”
Review of Thai Bistro

Thai Bistro
Ranked #17 of 226 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Had a nice meal with some friends. I had Thai iced tea & Thai basil chicken. The foot was hot and fresh and the portions we very good. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here twice. Food is pretty good - fair price. Service is quick. Standard Thai menu. Nothing imaginative or innovative.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you like Thai food, or don’t know if you do, don’t hesitate to check out the Thai Bistro. Friendly service and excellent Pad Thai and curries.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. It’s kind of hard to find. It doesn’t look appealing from the outside. The inside is ok. I think some restaurant in the US are not the cleanest.
The Thai tea was awesome.
The appetizer, chicken satay was delicious. We ordered a second plate.
I ordered the sweet and sour chicken. Usually I like this meal, but this was definitely way too sweet. Too much sauce and not enough rice.
My fiancé had the basil chicken. It was very good. Since the rice wasn’t enough, we ordered a big portion of fried rice with chicken. That was so good. We were impressed.
The service was friendly. We would go back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

First time walking in it was sketchy from the outside but my husband pushed me not to judge and give it a chance. After walking in it very clean with a nice atmosphere. The waitress lady had a positive and welcoming attitude. It was a bit chilly and without even having to ask she immediately went and turned the heat up to make it very comfortable!! My husband got the sweet and sour pork, I got the Thai eggplant with Thai basil, and we shared the Pad See Lew!! All and All it was amazing...the portions were larger than most Thai restaurants I’ve been to and everything was made exactly as requested!! It was a very satisfying and enjoyable dining experience and I would recommend anyone in the area to give it a try!!

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Thai Bistro? Share your experiences!