“Good burgers and shakes”
Review of Braum's

Braum's
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Lawton
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in supper. The dining area was very clean. I had a burger, the wife had a salad, and the granddaughter had chicken strips. We all had shakes. Our food was delivered quickly. Everything was delicious.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Wanted to get my soldier son whatever he wanted and ice cream was one of the things he craved after 10 weeks of army food. He had a huge banana split and devoured it. Excellent

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Although this is not the place to go for a gourmet dining experience, you can always get good food, great service, a very good quality food. They open early and are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and have a menu that offer an enormous variety of entrees ! If you're on the go, they also have a drive-thru, that provides quick, reliable service too. For breakfast I recommend the biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon / or sausage depending on your preference. Prices are very inexpensive !

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Very slow service but there were only 2 people working the kitchen and counter. Placed my order quickly enough but noticed after that a couple of people waited at counter for a while then left. At one point some one came in carrying a receipt and then left. Shortly after that the counter staff came out carrying what appeared to be a drive through order that she took outside. I presumed it was someone that they had park off to the side while they prepared that order so they could continue to serve the drive through line. She came back in carrying the order and said something about they must have left. My guess it was the guy who cam in carrying his receipt. Shortly afterwards received my sausage bagel sandwich. It was good and coffee was average. But because of the service I won't be back. I think management needs to consider having more staff working.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I eat here for lunch about every 2 months and am satisfied. This week my co-worker and I ordered and we're greeted very well by front-line staff. Both of our burgers had the bottom bun petrified, fries were limp and cold, cherry limeade was a little bitter and her birger included 2 things that she asked removed (was correct on receipt). I won't give up but will give it a chance next month. Please don't let the kitchen staff allow this. It was evident touching the burgers how petrified the bottom bun was, wake up!

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!