“Can't Beat Ann's”

Ann's Country Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 218 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Nobody leaves Ann's Country Kitchen disappointed. They offer many great choices on their menu, all items are cooked to perfection and they have wonderful service.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This place was so good! Definitely save room for desert! The Indian taco came as a recommendation and it did not disappoint! One of my other family members got the buffalo burger and that was great too!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good food, good prices and excellent pies!!! Very casual also. Try to go at off hours for eating because can fill up fast! No need to dress up either.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

It doesn’t look like much on the side of the road, but it is well worth the drive out there. There was good portions and good prices. It was simple, home cooked style food that was good, but not great. To me the fish had a bit much cornmeal breading for my taste and the baked potato wasn’t cooked all the way and was still hard. I did like how the fish filets were nice and thick though so it wasn’t all breading and little fish, and rhe mac and cheese was very creamy and delicious. But the best part of the meal was the dessert. Be sure and look at the dessert case to the right of the entrance when you walk in the door. I chose the butterfinger pie and it was amazing. I will definitely stop by here again the next time I’m in the area.

1  Thank dahaz83
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We discovered this place while we were vising the wildlife refuge nearby. It is a true gem. The food is great, the prices are low, and the staff is very helpful. Old style diner/restaurant with great atmosphere. I got the Indian Taco. More than one person can eat. Tasted great.

Been to Ann's Country Kitchen? Share your experiences!