“Very good BBQ”

Billy Sims Barbeque
Ranked #25 of 217 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The BBQ was very good. I went there twice while I was in town, didn't know what to expect from a chain, but was pleasantly surprised.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Arrived on a Saturday night at 7:30 pm for dinner and the food tasted as if it had been sitting there all evening, dry and old. I have a pet peeve about restaurants cleaning the floors while I'm trying to eat but they did it the entire time that we were there, even though they didn't close for another 90 minutes. The barbeque sauce on the table added some flavor to the ribs but we were pretty disappointed in the whole experience.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2017

family was visiting for army graduation and really enjoyed a solid meal. nothing revolutionary but the onsite smoker insured authentic bbq.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We're a huge fan of Billy Sims. Regulars for rib night in Duncan. July 4th, were in Lawton for the celebration and took in rib night at the W. Gore restaurant. Although the staff was friendly and polite, the ribs were tougher than expected. Don't understand why.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I've never gotten a poor meal here. They are always fast, and the good always tastes great. My favorite is the baked potatoe with brisket.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Billy Sims Barbeque? Share your experiences!