“Great place for breakfast.”
Review of IHop

IHop
Ranked #36 of 218 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Visiting from Australia was taken to IHop. Great breakfast and food was very plentiful. This is obviously a large franchise throughout USA so any of these would be the same Im sure. Will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Just got into town when sis suggested we go eat. We wound up here, due to only having cards. The server, Jasmine, was good. She kept an eye on us but wasn't on top of us. My sister ordered the turkey sandwich and we noted that it was really piled up with turkey. She really enjoyed it. I got the 2X2X2 and got the sausage links. The eggs were not overcooked and delicious.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

April 4, 2018 about 11 AM. Ihop is generally a safe bet for a breakfast meal, however on this day after being seated and served I never saw my server again.
Much to my surprise eggs were cold, my crispy bacon was a long way from being crisp.

I'm hoping that this problem was simply a new fry cook learning his/her way around Ihops kitchen.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Great smiling and Great Service, Joy was so perfect and showed nothing but niceness, great customer hospitality and Keisha was Awesome, she called our hotel and got us a check in time earlier.. We had driven from Ohio, straight thru and she was so Sweet and always made sure our coffee was never empty..

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is the second time in 2 weeks that the food was not up to par. After waiting 30 minutes, I asked waitress to check on food & was told someone else took our food to another table. Next time she was just waiting for fresh fries. It took another 19 minutes to get cold pancakes & philly cheesesteak with cold bread. Manager gave us free meal, but not sure we will return any time soon.

Been to IHop? Share your experiences!