“It's Burger King”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #99 of 218 Restaurants in Lawton
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 206 Sw Sheridan Rd. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Lawton, OK serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The staff is friendly and efficient, service is good,food quality is what you would expect from any successful Burger King

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 13 March 2017

New management has taken over this store and it seems like the food and customer service has improved overall. I will probably eat here again in the near future.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Been trying a few places in town for decent hot coffee in the AM, McDonalds has failed on that a couple of tries. So walked in and ordered coffee and was given a cup but the girl walked away without saying anything. So I looked around for a coffee machine or dispenser but couldn't find one. Finally someone else showed up at the counter and directed me to a small coffee carafe sitting on the counter. Coffee was hot and okay, not great but at least hot.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I was in a hurry and looking for an inexpensive lunch. I ordered off the value menu -bacon cheeseburger, small fry, and an ice cream. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the flavor of their flame broiled burgers. The fries were fresh and hot. The ice cream was vanilla and had an excellent flavor. The lady at the window that gave me my food actually smiled. Thanks BK for lunch

Date of visit: July 2013

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!