“Lots of options”

Luigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 218 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

So many things on the menu.....it was hard to choose.
I ended up with the chicken parmesan, it was very good but the meat was a little tough.
Salad was standard.
The bread really stood out.....very delicious.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Luigi's is a good family owned restaurant. You get more than enough spaghetti for a reasonable price. The garlic rolls are delicious.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Our last visit was a bit of a disappointment. I ordered the Chicken Marsala. While the taste was very good, the chicken was one piece of a very thinly cut breast on a huge pile of noodles. I did not speak with the manager as we were at a family get together and didn’t want to put a downer on the fun.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

From out of town and read the reviews which were 4 stars but Something is up with this restaurant...the building looks like it could have been an IHOP once or something that size...there was no hostess...all the blinds were drawn so I opened mine and the windows were dirty...small Christmas lights were still up in mid-February...table next to me asked what kind of beer they had and the server said they had LOST Their Liquor License...around the cash register there was a NOTICE about WORKER RIGHTS which usually are required to be posted after Management has been found to have violated some rule or law...also around the cash register were notes about who to call for the furnace or HVAC etc. which was odd...the same young man who sat me and took my order also cashed me out...he looked extremely tired but was polite...there was no check given, he just said he would ring me up when I was ready...there were 3 other tables there about 5:00 on a Sunday...they have music playing which is kind of annoying...I had lasagna which was good...house salad was bland...garlic bread rolls were doughy I thought...it seems like they are trying to get by doing the minimum upkeep and effort possible...if someone with experience in running restaurants bought this place I would expect them to close it for week while they cleaned it from top to bottom...there were 3 cars in the back so there were 2 servers and presume 1 cook...I think this place is sliding downhill and only a matter of time before customers start going elsewhere...I would not go back.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Just amazing ! While it may not be completely authentic Italian it is a very good place for a good quality meal . I cannot thank the owner Shawn enough for how he treated me and my friends ! It was always a treat being in his restaurant and was a favourite for all of us . I felt like family all the time there and the ambiance was always wonderful . Sadly I will not be able to visit Lawton anymore but will always remember the great times and food I had here! The garlic knots dipped in the butter oil one word amazing! We come just for that! They will bring you as much as you want! I liked their chicken Parmesan Alfredo as my favourite entree . Their ravioli and spaghetti were average and I think they could improve those dishes but again certainly passable! Overall though the staff really appreciate their customers and it really is one of Lawton’s best . Thanks to all for amazing meals and memories! Oh yeah get the triple chocolate cheesecake or tiramisu for dessert delicious!

Been to Luigi's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!