“½ & ½ is the way to go”

Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Lawton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I had the California Sandwich and a cup of potato soup. It was very good. The best part of the meal was the blackberry tea. I didn't get one, but the desserts looked wonderful.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

It was so amazing. Fresh food and delicious. Nice atmosphere. Desserts to die for. The chicken salad sandwich is excellent!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Vera Oldham takes a special interest in her guest. When Lawtonian's and visitors want to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary this is the place to go. If they just want an exceptional meal, this is the place to go! The food is always outstanding, fresh, and the presentation beautiful. Great atmosphere in a local, one of a kind restaurant.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Every aspect of our experience was 5 star. The steaks were perfect vegetable mix was very tasty this was all such a surprise

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here to celebrate my daughter's graduation from basic training at Ft. Sill. Silver Spoon exceeded all of my expectations! My NY steak was perfectly cooked and well seasoned. The owner ( Vera) stopped by our table and took the time to visit with us and congratulate our daughter. Food and service was amazing! I would come back to Lawton just to eat at Silver Spoon again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to The Silver Spoon? Share your experiences!