“Late Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Description: g
Description: g
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a late lunch after a Doctors appointment. It was about 4pm. The restaurant was busy and there was a good selection of food. Our server Lisa was very attentive to keeping our drinks refilled. We were visit here again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

went for breakfast one morning while staying in Lawton. Food was horrible and the service left a lot to be desired. The fruit and cinnamon rolls were very good though. Will probably not eat there again when we are in Lawton.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I think you can’t expect too much of the Golden Corral. Not too clean, sticky tables but a friendly waitress.
There was a lot of selection. Since we came around 11 am, we kind of had breakfast but also lunch meals. It was good to see, that they use fresh eggs and you were able to see how they cook it. The food was good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went with family to eat while visiting. The buffet stayed fully stocked while there. The server could have been a little more attentive, me and a couple of others in our party had empty glasses for quite awhile, more than 10 minutes, while there. Overall I have I will be back to eat next time I am in town.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Extremely large selection of food, which was fresh. Friendly wait staff. Much cleaner than other Golden Corrals I've been to, usually the dining areas are pretty dingy.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!