“Repeatedly finding myself going here!”
Review of Los Tres Amigos

Los Tres Amigos
Ranked #10 of 207 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Great restaurant, great service, fair pricing when you consider free sopipias, salsa and chips! Main stream Mexican place with new recently added amenities of a bar and outside seating. Love the shrimp and sirloin plate!

1  Thank gundog22

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Very good food. It was a little on the salty side, but I don't mind that in Mexican food. The shredded beef on the nachos was excellent. The cheese enchiladas con carne with rice and beans were top quality. Nice chunky salsa and fresh chips.

1  Thank texasgal149
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We were in town for My husbands BCT graduation. We were a big table the order came out quickly and the server was good. They have military discount which made the retired vets in our family happy. The food wasn't too close to authentic Mexican food. But it was satisfying. The sopapillas were my favorite part.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

My wife and I enjoy eating at both the Los Tres Amigos in Lawton but for some reason, the employees are too busy to check on us while we are eating. I"ve had to go and find a waiter at both places the last times we ate there. If the food wasn't so good, we wouldn't be back. The food is great so I don't mind it they are busy, sometimes, but all the time? I think our problem was the waitress we have is trying to run the bar as well as wait on tables and it ain't working.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

we were in Lawton/Ft. Sill, OK for my grandsons graduation from Army Basic training....so we're new in town and this place was recommended by our hotel front desk (which they had recommended other places that we tried - which were good, so we thought we'd try this recommendation as well. WELL, we drove up to the restaurant which is dark and dank....not very welcoming...we almost didn't go in, but...ALL eight of us were starving from traveling all day. We arrived slightly before9:00pm...the sign on the door stated they closed at 10:00pm, but the host said they closed at 9:00pm. It was apparent - the places wasn't that busy for this Wednesday evening, and the entire working crew wanted to leave early. Reluctantly they seated us and served us. The person who brought our chips and salsa had a sour face like she didn't want to serve us. The server, as well, had the face that informed all of us, he was not happy about having a table of 8 so near or after closing time. Even so, our drinks, chips, salsa and queso were never empty and we never had to ask for a refill....he was no it! Our food came out in a timely fashion, all of the dishes were hot and delicious! If we lived in the area, we would return to this restaurant, since the food was good and I'm thinking that if you arrive during normal dinner hours...you may get a smile for the staff. :)

Been to Los Tres Amigos? Share your experiences!