“Great diner fare”
Review of Boomarang Diner

Boomarang Diner
Ranked #16 of 218 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with a coworker when in town on business. Cute diner. Friendly staff. They have breakfast available all day so I had the western omelette. It was tasty and lots of filling. I would go here again for sure.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Try Monday when all burgers are half price. Service is good, food is good and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I visited twice with my family and army friend. Staff was very nice and provided fast service. We had my mother's service animal with us, and one of the employees gave us a couple strips of bacon for her. You can get a decent meal for under $10, and the food is always cooked to order. My mom is a very picky eater, but she very much enjoyed their burgers, much more than the ones Whataburger makes. I plan on trying some of their daily specials and desserts the next time I visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It's a ok diner. The food is ok have had better .. But the service is good and like the way it is sat up. With all the pictures and other stuff they have in there.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stumbled upon the Boomerang Diner while in town for a BCT graduation at Fort SIll. This was a fantastic find! The burgers were HUGE (think Steak n Shake, but juicier). They have TATER TOTS and the sweet tea came perfectly brewed with that great nugget ice... We were seated immediately, the wait staff was super-friendly and everyone's order was correct in our party of 8... Absolutely no complaints about this cute little place! If you are in town for BCT graduation and take your soldier to the mall to the tactical store (and if you are, you will) on Family Day, stop in the Boomerang Diner right across the street. After 10 weeks of warm tuna MREs, they will devour their burger!

1  Thank marndog1969

Been to Boomarang Diner? Share your experiences!