“Friday night out”

B.G.'s Catch
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Going on our camping neighbor’s advice we stopped here. Very good buffet Not a lot of choices but the boiled and fried shrimp and the catfish were very good. I also liked the corn fritter bites. The peach cobbler with the ice cream was very good. Bring your appetite!! When we get back to this area we will visit B.Gs again

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

If you’re hungry, this is the place to go. You start feeling sorry for the kitchen staff because they are constantly bringing fresh cooked food out from the kitchen to restock the buffet line. The hot fried catfish, the fried and boiled shrimp, slaw, old fashioned pinto beans, chicken strips, and the cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream are just some of the reasons my family, friends, and I keep going back to eat at BG’s!!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I thought the catfish was very good,but for a buffet. I thought it was very small for what you pay for.We eat there this pass Saturday. Because there only open on Thursday -Friday and Saturday. I cost 14 dollars a piece for seniors & 15 dollars for everyone else. People or Real Friendly.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Great food at a good price.
.fish and shrimp brought out frequently as well as salad fries and hushpuppies...
Always fresh and tables cleaned quickly as others left.....a wait of a few minutes wad well worth it.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

15 bucks a person. all u can eat, great food. only open 3 days a week. desserts are amasing and homemade. you will love it.

1  Thank nathand72