“Wonderful milkshakes ”

Add it.
Braum's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Elk City
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped at a couple of Braum's on this trip. Their ice cream is delicious. The cheese hamburgers were good, nothing really special. My husband got the bacon barbecue burger, he said it was ok, but messy, but the add tells you that. I had their chocolate milkshake which, comes with the meal. It was great! The store was a little dirty, tables needed cleaning off.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

while waiting for my order I observed another customer come up and loudly complain of getting the wrong items on his burger. As he bellowed that they had tried to kill him since he is allergic to what was on his burger (over half eaten) and throw it on the counter, I watched the manager calmly apologize and offer to make him another order to correct the problem. The man walked out loudly refusing and declaring to never come back.
I want to congratulate the manager on how he handled this situation and then quietly calmed his staff while instructing them to always double check orders. His attitude and behavior were exemplary.
I will stop here every time I travel for Braums and a great manager

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Traveling through Oklahoma each summer on family visits the kids and I always like to hit a Braums. Apparently there is not a universal standard at this chain. The Braums in Elk City that we hit off the freeway had clean enough bathrooms but the restaurant smelled of old grease and the dinning area had not been cleaned after the noon lunch hour. A sign outside said "hiring" yet behind the counter they had 8 or 9 employees, half of which were doing nothing but standing around. And the people who did serve us showed very little personality. The good was only passable...the iceberg lettuce was at least fresh in the salads. Next time I think we'll find a grocery store and just grab a sandwich.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is dirty. The station with ketchup and drinks is ALWAYS messy and dirty. Tables are always dirty. Today I witnessed the employee working the drive thru grabbing a cigarette from the customer in line and take a drag! Our order was wrong also.

1  Thank CharS3468
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Good food they just need to clean the place up a bit. Have a hamburger and top off the meal with their good ice cream.