“Largest Breakfast Burrito ever.”
Review of Home Cookin' Cafe

Home Cookin' Cafe
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Elk City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I ordered a Breakfast Burrito, thinking it would be probably one egg, little bit on ham and some cheese,,,WRONG this monster would have fed two people easy,,it took up the whole plate, had to be a 1/2 cheese, 4 eggs, 1/2 cup of ham all rolled in a flour tortilla,,,It was delicious, but way to much for one person,,,Order this if you have a Hugh appetite, or a friend to split it with,,,the service was prompt,little slow on getting our orders, it was clean...food good

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

My family and I were headed back from Pasadena, ca and just wanted a home cooked meal. That is exactly what we receive here, the food was good, like something you would expect to come out of any home kitchen. The price was more than reasonable. I would stop by anytime I am near elk city. As for the decor that all other reviewers are talking about, it would help to mention this restaurant is attached to a motel, and armed with that knowledge, the decor is exactly what one would expect.

1  Thank binabria G
Reviewed 31 October 2015

If you are looking for good food for a reasonable price Home Cookin' is the place to go. They have always been very polite and fast. The food is good and the price is really pretty cheep.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

We visited this place based on reviews. The coffee was weak, we waited a while for the food, my husband's order was incorrect. The staff was friendly but hurried. Maybe it was a bad day.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Glad I read the TA reviews cause I would of passed on this place, It does look kinda dumpy but do not let that stop you the food is wonderful and service great.Best food I've had on the road, realyl is home cooking.I will be back of sure.Price was more than fair.