“Good brisket!”

Rib Crib
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Elk City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 February 2016

The Rib Crib is located right in front of the Hampton Inn. Their menu has a good assortment of ribs, chicken, brisket, and steaks. The only meat not smoked is hamburger and they have salads if you don't eat smoked meat. The brisket was very tender, there were 10 slices and had a side of mac/cheese and onion rings. You can have the sauce on the side.

1  Thank Cheryl D

Reviewed 9 January 2016

Great place to stop and eat, food was good and plentiful. Service and price were also good. Was next to our hotel which also made it nice.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

If you want a good meal, chicken, and ribs, with mashed potatoes, etc. this is your place. With a stop at a hotel in a town we did not know, we were told about this restaurant. It was well worth it. Good service, good comfort food at a reasonable price. This is just off the I-40.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

Well, I expected a great visit but was pretty disappointed. The waiter was fairly attentive, but was clearly busy.
To start, I asked if the Sam Adams on tap was Boston Lager (I don't like it) and was told it was a seasonal on tap...so I ordered it. Guess what....Boston lager.
Dinner I had the brisket...excellent brisket. Sides where the smoked beans and mashed potatoes. Beans...fabulous. Taters...colder than room temp. Told the waiter he said he would let the manager know. He did make it right on the ticket by discounting ticket 10%. That is fine...but in the food business, his best course of action was to apologize for the problem and offer to replace the item with fresh potatoes or offer a suitable replacement. I didn't get offered any of that.
To top it off, my daughter's burger was missing mayo, lettuce, and tomato which we asked for...and we're told would be on the side. They never came with the plate and he was busy enough that we never got them.
Just not a good visit overall. Waiter gets a 3.5 out of 5.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

I was feeling very much like eating ribs, so the hotel person said to go here. It was all average--average price, average food, quite loud with kids...but the waitress was very nice!