“Good service”

Add it.
China Super Buffet
Ranked #25 of 47 Restaurants in Elk City
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The ladies provided good service. The food was hot. There was a good selection of food. I have never before had blackberry "pie" without crust though. The carpet was very dirty. The restroom was very clean and attractive.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Arrived at 7pm and restaurant was empty, so that had me worried, but hotel had recommended it. Well can say that the reason restaurant is empty is the food is bad. So much MSG that my mother (late 80s) had a bad reaction to the food. Not even with the MSG did the food taste good. We ended up eating very little for the price of the buffet.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

On vacation, I have the tendency to just stop at Subway or MacDonald's for meals. I wanted something different tonight and someone in my motel suggested the Super China Buffet. That was all I needed to hear. I immediately got in the mood for Chinese food and it was really nearby. I'm glad I went as I had a little of all the things I like and it was all fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 4:45pm. Missing, damaged or dirty labels on buffet should have been my first clue. Food was not fresh or hot. Did not finish anything on my plate. Rice appeared to be leftovers as it was dry and cold like most items on my plate. Waitress did not seem to notice or care that we were very disappointed in our meal. I hope I don't get sick from what little I did eat.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

If you like Chinese they have a big variety to chose from if you leave hungry or disappointed its only your fault .. Plenty of items to chose from ..Service is very good ..