“Italian”

Roma's
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Elk City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Well, this restaurant was referred by the local Hotel, so I thought only place to eat since it was a smaller town (only to see another restaurant afterwards). Had a Caesar Salad, was far maybe a tad too much dressing! The meatball sandwich I’d skip, too tiny and a bit dry. The service was very friendly and attentive, thus four Stars otherwise I’d have gone 3 to 3 1/2

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Nice restaurant. We had the lasagna and a calzone and both were excellent. Extensive menu, many chicken & veal dishes, pizza, Stromboli, etc. Quiet restaurant, great staff. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Snarf47
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Phenomenal food and service. My husband had the Veal Roma’s and I had the Chicken Cordon Bleu. We were both so pleased with our dishes. The sherry cream sauce is just naughty goodness... add the scrumptious warm bread and OMG!

3  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We meet friends for supper tonight and it was fabulous not sure why we haven’t eaten at Romas in a long time. Huge portions and the food came out hot! We will be back!

3  Thank Alexia L
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

This Italian restaurant was convient because it was right behind our Sleep Inn Hotel. The food was good but not great.Furnishings adequate but aged. The spaghetti sauce was a little greasy for my taste. No fat free or light salad dressing except for very vingery house.