“Amazing Mexican Food - Amazing Value”

Pedro's Mexican Grille
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Elk City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 January 2018

They have free nacho chips and salsa. It is a very colorful and family oriented. I had a mexican beer in a huge goblet with a salted rim. The chicken burrito was a huge portion with re-fried beans and rice. Total bill and tip was $17. Service was super quick and attentive.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Literally the worst food and service I have ever had. Not worth the stop at all. Just keep going... anywhere... over priced for horrible food.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

this place is great..queso comes complimentary and the fish tacos are amazing...good atmosphere..BIG place too, could accommodate reunions or large meetings

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here on recommendation of desk clerk at Laquita. It has a bit of a quirky s$*t kicker crossed with authentic old Mexico/family type of atmosphere. Lots of futbol on the tvs. Service was quick and courteous for chips and salsas. Cocktails decently strong and food as good as I've eaten anywhere in Santa Fe, Taos, Albuquerque, or east la. This place has one hullava cook making the green chile sauce, it is -dare I say- as good or maybe even better than El Pinto's. All food seemed to be fresh, not packaged, like some chains might do.
We all enjoyed our dinners so much there wasn't even a scrap for the styro boxes that almost always leave a restaurant with us. Even the picky 7yr old ate it all!

If for some random reason I travel thru elk city again, I will be sure to stop here.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Melinda was server. Friendly and prompt with attention to whether or not things were right for us. Food came FAST . Fajitas were not over cooked and the extra hot green salsa was greatm even the bartender came and made sure my frozen margarita was good. Would give 5 stars if corn tortillas were homemade. Hostess was a little bossy and firm with servers and staff...but maybe she was having an off night.