All reviews fire pit full kitchen front desk egg dishes breakfast sandwich oatmeal favorite hotel great hotel complimentary breakfast extended stay king suite rooms are huge home away from home breakfast bar workout room walk in shower gas station
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Want to feel like you are at home on the road. Then Home2 Suites by Hilton should be your choice. The atmosphere is modern and the staff are welcoming and helpful. Always a smile and a "Have a nice day".

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Ambassador733648, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear mikeeckman,

Thank you so much for your kind review of your stay with us. We aim to please and it looks like we did just that during your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back home if you find yourself in the Edmond area!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Leave your plates, Shampoo and body wash. They've got you covered. This is an amazing location just a short distance from anything you could possibly need. Clean, comfortable, relaxing environment that provides long and short term stays. I understand it's pet friendly too. I didn't run into pets during my short weekend stay however. The relaxing patio area is inviting and literally calls you to it even on a rainy night. Yes it's covered. And let me mention the comfort of the bed.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Ambassador733648, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ywrencollins,

We always love to hear what guests enjoy about our hotel as well as the surrounding area and you named my two favorites! Our outside patio and fire pit is super relaxing after a day of work and travel as well as our proximity to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment! Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us! We hope to welcome you back "home" the next time you are in Edmond.

Your home2 Family

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The hotel accommodations were very good, but the staff was not attentive. The staff did not make any effort to accommodate my needs. Their lack of attentiveness also led to errors in billing for my stay.

Dear dfstew2,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. Taking care of our guests is our number one priority and it looks like we may have missed the mark. For that I am sorry. I trust that the billing issue was taken care of. If it was not, please don't hesitate to call me so I may be of assistance.

Michaela Bizzell
Property Manager
405-285-8380

Reviewed 2 September 2018

over paid for this hotel in order to stay close to customer. Breakfast is not good here and the carpets felt sticky if walked on barefoot. Bathroom was also not clean with a broken shower door that would not close 100%, which left water on the bathroom floor. there is not a enclosed guest business center and the printer was not working correctly when I had to print something out. No cold beer or glass of wine here after a long day at work. there is not a single restaurants close to this hotel and you have to drive at least 3 miles in order to find one. As a Diamond member the Hilton Honors program I have learned that not all Hilton properties are managed the same way and I would not stay here again... ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear erikj0hnk,

As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, you are among our most valued guests. I am sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your stay. I would love to speak with you in regards to your stay. You can reach me at the contact information below.

Michaela Bizzell
Property Manager
405-285-8380

Reviewed 31 August 2018

The staff was very friendly. The suite was clean and spacious. The hotel provides complimentary breakfast. The only thing negative is the complimentary internet service is very slow. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018

Dear 783vatsalp,

Thanks for choosing Home2 while staying in Edmond! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to be your hotel of choice if your travels bring you back to town!

Your Home2 Family