US$75
US$66
US$95
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$134
Home2.com
US$115
US$100
Hampton.com
US$98
GardenInn.com
Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites(Edmond)(Great Value!)
US$89
Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond(Edmond)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$178
All reviewsstar hotelfirm bedstayed herewafflesgreat pricefull houseovernight stayfront deskcoffee makerjimmy's eggrooms were very cleanwould definitely stay here againincluded breakfastplace to staytwo nightsthe breakfast arearebuilt
Reviewed 16 June 2018

our room was spacious, well kept up, and newly furnished. the rooms come with a large tv and a good refrigerator. the bathroom is large and very clean. it was located in a new mall among other higher end retailers. the location was superb. it is a motel but a very nice one at very reasonable prices. no breakfast, no hallways but more than adequate lodging.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank artsmith147
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I really did not know what to expect when I booked this place. The price was amazing so I worried about what shape I would find the motel in. I booked off of trip advisor ratings alone, and friends... you did not disappoint. We were looking for clean and comfortable, we didn't need extravagance and found it at The Stratford House Inn. The staff were extremely helpful. The bed was comfortable. Everything we needed was there without the high dollar price tag.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Nice clean place. Had a nice stay here until breakfast my second day when two whole families of toothless yokels headed by apparently unmarried women each with a face like a hatchet decided to fix waffles for all her kids and herself while I waited 20 minutes by my lonesome to fix a waffle for myself. Then I got to listen to the toothless yokel women prattle on endlessly about how they'd been coming to Stratford for the last 15 years. I'm not sure a second waffle maker is a substitute for the absence of consideration for those around you, breeding, good manners, and just plain thoughtfulness, but it certainly couldn't hurt. In any case, I'm sure this place is everything the other reviewers said, but this is my first and last visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Four couples (including us) checked into the hotel. For the price it was very good and a great value.
It was clean. Bed was comfortable. The A/C was cold. The room was quiet. They have free WiFi.

We’ll return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great inn to stay at! There was a total of 10 of us that stayed in 4 rooms and all of our rooms were Clean, comfortable and quiet at night. Perfect location to shopping and restaurants. Breakfast is definitely continental. Would highly recommend staying here for the price per night!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family