“Excellent Meal!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Moni's, and it won't be our last! Great service from Alex M. For our Appetizer we had the Mushroom Crabmeat and it was excellent. Having heard a lot about the bread we were thrilled when it lived up to its reputation! Not a classic Italian bread, but more like soft dinner rolls. Delicious! Salads were a bit average.
Chicken Rollatini was interesting. Excellent noodles but the chicken was a bit over cooked.
Shrimp Alfredo was good with large shrimp and a very large portion too! Tortellini Rustica was flavorful. The best food we had was the pizza...wow! Can't wait to return for more!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

First time there...had great service and very good food. The bread is outstanding...and Nicki treated us as long time customers. Will go there many times again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

If you haven't tried this place, you're missing out. What a gem. We went here because we had read reviews that it was really good. When you pull up outfront, you're not sure what to think. it's in a strip mall. Don't let that deter you. I certainly had my concerns when we pulled up but boy would I have missed out had I not gone in.

The food was excellent. The service was great. Every review you read talks about the rolls and rightfully so. They are to die for. Just really good food and worth the trip from anywhere around the city. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went here on a Tuesday night about 45 minutes before closing time. We came in and they cleaned a booth off for us while we waited at the bar. The young lady who came to serve us was very polite and well spoken. We order our food and when it came out my wife's chicken fettuccini was missing the chicken. The waitress got that sorted out for us. She brought the check early and I went ahead and paid before we were done with dinner that way they could count down the register if need be. Well I guess that meant we were done because I had to go into the kitchen to get someone to come refill our drinks. Needless to say the food was great, the atmosphere was good, and the service was good until the check was paid.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We had been here several times since it's in the neighborhood but never felt wowed by the pasta dishes. Eventually my brother-in-law told us to try the pizza instead and it was mind-blowing! I believe it has won awards and I can see why!