“Excellent food. Limited hours. But excellent food”
Review of Klemm's Smoke Haus

Klemm's Smoke Haus
Ranked #52 of 347 Restaurants in Edmond
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Their hours are limited. Only open 4 days a week. However the food is wonderful. Excellent BBQ. Brats, brisket, ribs pulled pork. Etc.
highly recommend it

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I had the Schnitzel Sandwich, Hand cut and pounded pork loin, breaded and fried, topped with red cabbage apple slaw and german mustard. This is the best Schnitel I have ever had. My wife had the Loaded Fries with chicken over hand cut fries with homemade cheese sauce, jalapenos, red onions and bbq sauce. We both had mac & cheese & it was AWESOME as was everything we had. Can not wait to go back & try more items off the menu. If you have not tried this place yet, YOU NEED TO!!!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

The food was pretty good but I felt like the portions were small for the price. They were sold out of several items I wanted to try so I settled on a sandwich, which was okay. It really wasn't busy at all the night we went so we were surprised they were out of so many menu items. I've never looked into their hours, but it seems like they're closed every time we drive by.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Stopped in for lunch just to see what it is about. Great food. The Brisket was very generous very good as were the Brats. Even the German sides were very good and added to the meal. Please try their corn, it is something else. Do not be afraid to mix the German influence with down home BBQ, it is a great combination.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

I love Klemm's! The german barbecue concept is really cool. I've been eating from their food truck for about 2 years and was really flying high when I found out they were opening a brick and mortar just a few miles from my house. You have to really pay attention to the hours they are open since they aren't standard. I've shown up ready to devour some BBQ 3-4 times and they end up being closed.

The brisket sandwich which comes on Texas Toast is one of my favorites. I also like the Jowler. The loaded fries (1 meat, cheese, BBQ sauce) are great to share if you have multiple people with you. I have noticed a few times that my brisket has been a bit on the dry side and the bark kind of tough, but Klemm's is still my favorite BBQ place in the City.

1  Thank Sean T