All reviews main building outback steakhouse my biggest complaint room was clean on duty parking lot bed and pillows north side enjoyed the indoor pool bagels wi fi cold cereal definitely stay here again staff was friendly family reunion free breakfast nice breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The room was so tiny one side of the queen bed (also a double bed in the room) butted against the wall. When I awoke the first morning I discovered my top sheet had something yellow and dried on it. Gross! I reported it to the front desk and was told "thanks for letting us know". If you want a tub in the bathroom, don't stay here. Only a walk-in shower there. Breakfast was OK but food wasn't refilled except upon request.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Marilyn T
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Tiniest room I've ever stayed in. It was my husband, 10-year-old son, and myself. Thank goodness our 6-year-old stayed with grandma! Tiny bathroom - enter by pocket door - with shower stall only (no tub). Sink/small counter in room. On the plus side: Bed and pillows were pretty comfortable and it was fairly quiet. I think all the linens were clean but there were more stains than I usually see on hotel linens. Towels were very thin. The room itself was pretty clean but I could tell it was done in a hurry. It's a little bit run-down but had nice new carpet throughout so it didn't feel old or dirty. We were there just one night (more than one would have given us serious claustrophobia) so it was okay and we were there with a group so the rate was tremendous.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank FourDogMommy
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We requested a nonsmoking room, except we are pretty certain they put us in a smoking room and just stuck a nonsmoking sign on the desk. We believe this because our room smelled faintly of cigarette smoke, and our room number outside the door did not have a nonsmoking symbol like the ones across the hall did. Very gross considering we are not smokers and we have an infant. Other than that though, it was a pretty good hotel. The pool is quite small; the deepest section is 4.5 feet, but it was clean. We were a bit disappointed when we checked out that the employee behind the counter did not ask us how our stay was. She seemed into her own thing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018

This is a nice hotel on a busy one-way street...across the parking lot is an Outback Steakhouse...I had a king bed room which was smaller than most but nice...bathroom had a pocket door with toilet on one side and walk in shower on other side so compact and no tub but good...small sink and counter outside the restroom which was fine...bed was comfortable...the breakfast was pretty good...there is one seating area in the breakfast area and another small seating area outside the doors...as the hotel staff came in for breakfast they take over the breakfast space and are LOUD and RUDE...they don’t say hello, they don’t say excuse me, they will walk right in front of you like you are not there and they think they own the place as they have no regard for the customers...I sat outside the room so as not to hear all their BLAH-BLAH-BLAH and at 10:00 as I was sitting outside one of them pushed the door shut so everyone could hear throughout the lobby they had slammed the door shut...so I got up and opened the door and went back inside to get orange juice and then I shut door like a normal person would...there are a lot of hotels in Edmond and no real reason to go back to this one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel when my car decided it would not make it home to Dallas, so I needed a decent but not expensive room in a hurry. The staff was great, the price was good, and the room was clean and much nicer than I expected. The hallways and the common areas show the age of the place, but it looks like the rooms were recently renovated. I would definitely recommend this place for a couple of nights stuck in Edmond.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo