All reviews main building outback steakhouse my biggest complaint room was clean on duty parking lot bed and pillows north side enjoyed the indoor pool bagels wi fi cold cereal definitely stay here again staff was friendly family reunion free breakfast nice breakfast
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We requested a nonsmoking room, except we are pretty certain they put us in a smoking room and just stuck a nonsmoking sign on the desk. We believe this because our room smelled faintly of cigarette smoke, and our room number outside the door did not have a nonsmoking symbol like the ones across the hall did. Very gross considering we are not smokers and we have an infant. Other than that though, it was a pretty good hotel. The pool is quite small; the deepest section is 4.5 feet, but it was clean. We were a bit disappointed when we checked out that the employee behind the counter did not ask us how our stay was. She seemed into her own thing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018

This is a nice hotel on a busy one-way street...across the parking lot is an Outback Steakhouse...I had a king bed room which was smaller than most but nice...bathroom had a pocket door with toilet on one side and walk in shower on other side so compact and no tub but good...small sink and counter outside the restroom which was fine...bed was comfortable...the breakfast was pretty good...there is one seating area in the breakfast area and another small seating area outside the doors...as the hotel staff came in for breakfast they take over the breakfast space and are LOUD and RUDE...they don’t say hello, they don’t say excuse me, they will walk right in front of you like you are not there and they think they own the place as they have no regard for the customers...I sat outside the room so as not to hear all their BLAH-BLAH-BLAH and at 10:00 as I was sitting outside one of them pushed the door shut so everyone could hear throughout the lobby they had slammed the door shut...so I got up and opened the door and went back inside to get orange juice and then I shut door like a normal person would...there are a lot of hotels in Edmond and no real reason to go back to this one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel when my car decided it would not make it home to Dallas, so I needed a decent but not expensive room in a hurry. The staff was great, the price was good, and the room was clean and much nicer than I expected. The hallways and the common areas show the age of the place, but it looks like the rooms were recently renovated. I would definitely recommend this place for a couple of nights stuck in Edmond.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Had stayed at Sleep Inn Elk City night before which I felt was much better (bigger room size and better breakfast).
This sleep inn had cold coffee in the lobby.
Still an okay hotel but didn't find as good as other Sleep Inn's that stayed out in past.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Looking for an inexpensive pet friendly hotel on the north side of Oklahoma City, we booked the Sleep Inn for about $80. The grounds could have been cleaner but the interior was well maintained. The room was comfortable though it had an extremely small bathroom with a sliding wooden door, The hotel is easily accessible from Broadway which made for an easy exit the next morning. The hotel is walking distance to a number of franchise and local restaurants. It shares a parking lot with an Outback franchise. The room had a microwave and mini-fridge. Internet was free and reliable. The breakfast included hot items including eggs and sausage. The staff was friendly. Our check in was very efficient. With our dog, we were glad to get a room on the first floor near the exit. On a very windy night, we did notice the looseness of the windows allowing for wind noise and drafts.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple