“Very Clean, Great Breakfast”

Hampton Inn Clinton
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were in town for a funeral. We were extremely tired, went to bed early and had a very restful night. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Hampton Inn never disappoints us with their great breakfast. As with some other Hampton Inns, we found it difficult to navigate from the Interstate. We saw the hotel but it was hard to find out way to actually get to it. It was worth the extra trouble but if we had not had reservations we might have given up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

After the wonderful Hampton in North Little Rock this hotel was a bit of a disappointment, smaller, older. But it was very clean and comfortable. And the staff was very friendly and helpful. In fact, I left my purse in the room and didn't realize it until we were two hundred miles down the road. When I called, the woman at the desk told me not to worry that they would put it in the mail right away. It arrived 2 1/2 days later in a flat rate box. I expected a big bill but it was not. And she emailed me the receipt. Nothing was missing. Very efficient, caring and honest people. A huge Thank You!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is a great motel for business or pleasure. Staff is very professional. Rates are very good & rooms are very clean. Restaurant right across the parking lot so you can just walk across the lot to eat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We always try to stay in Hampton Inns, and this one measured up to our expectations. Our room was clean and comfortable and quiet (we always carry a white noise machine to use, so maybe we missed some ambient sounds), and the gentleman at the desk who checked us in was polite, friendly, and professional. Having the steakhouse virtually next door was a real positive, as we didn't want to get back in the car and drive anywhere after a full day on the road. We didn't see the patio mentioned in another review. We'll have to check it out when we stay there on our trip home.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

First of all after driving all day and needing and wanting a nice place to stay I ended up paying $136 dollars for a room. There were other nice places right across the street for 95 dollars. So instead of paying less than 100 dollars I decided since this place had a hot tub I would stay here! Of course I would want the hot tub because it is supposed to be relaxing after traveling. It wasn't! And it closed 15 minutes after checking in. The room was the worst!!!!!! The air didn't work good and it stayed very HOT in my room. I have lupus and get very sick from the heat...so I called front desk to ask for a fan because my husband, child and I were so hot! Hotel rooms are supposed to be comfortable! Especially since I spent ,136 dollars to stay here! Now let's add the drinks I had to buy from the " sweet shop," 2 plus tax for 1 coke 2 for water , I ended up spending 20 more dollars for about 4 drinks and 2 Candy bars. They don't have vending machines where it is cheapest to buy stuff! So add 20 more dollars to 134....154 dollars. So then I notice that get this you can NOT shut the curtains in your room so as soon as 6:45 in the morning comes so does the bright sunlight!!! How in the world do these people expect us to sleep. I can see the highway from my window and I'm infuriated that I cannot shut my blinds. I want my money back! This place did not meet even near my expectations and I would advice anyone traveling or looking for a hotel to go to the holiday inn express! This place was horrific! I would hope a manager reaches out to me about this situation

Room Tip: Don't get a room here! Go across the street