“Great steaks, nice service, fair prices.”
Review of Mattie's 66 Steakhouse - CLOSED

Mattie's 66 Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Local favorite in Sequoyah/Claremore area right on RT66. Many dinners and steaks on menu, good sides, salad. Miss Mattie the owner waitresses and makes sure guest are treated well. Sometimes a wait, but locals know its worth it. Fress pies made daily are have to gets!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here multiple times. They have a wonderful Philly cheesesteak sandwich. I have also had a bacon cheeseburger on my last visit with onion rings. Always polite and friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Great service, great steaks and outstanding desserts. The prices were quite fair. We all loved this roadhouse family style type restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere and wonderful employees. Can't wait until our next visit we will be there for sure!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I met friends for dinner. Service is great. Homemade desserts. I had coconut cream pie but tasted the cobbler and lemon pie. Lemon was my favorite!!
I had fried pickles and chicken fried steak but I wish I had ordered the rib eye!! Tasted my friends. It was by far the best entree.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Missingbarney
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Ive been there several times. The place is always busy but I find the food average. It is sort of like home cooking but you would hope for better.

Date of visit: February 2016