“Great steaks, nice service, fair prices.”

Mattie's 66 Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Claremore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Local favorite in Sequoyah/Claremore area right on RT66. Many dinners and steaks on menu, good sides, salad. Miss Mattie the owner waitresses and makes sure guest are treated well. Sometimes a wait, but locals know its worth it. Fress pies made daily are have to gets!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here multiple times. They have a wonderful Philly cheesesteak sandwich. I have also had a bacon cheeseburger on my last visit with onion rings. Always polite and friendly service.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Great service, great steaks and outstanding desserts. The prices were quite fair. We all loved this roadhouse family style type restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere and wonderful employees. Can't wait until our next visit we will be there for sure!!

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I met friends for dinner. Service is great. Homemade desserts. I had coconut cream pie but tasted the cobbler and lemon pie. Lemon was my favorite!!
I had fried pickles and chicken fried steak but I wish I had ordered the rib eye!! Tasted my friends. It was by far the best entree.

1  Thank Missingbarney
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Ive been there several times. The place is always busy but I find the food average. It is sort of like home cooking but you would hope for better.