“Simply Amazing”

Kim's Daylight Donuts
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in Broken Arrow
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Kim's Donuts are wonderful. Fresh made and delicious. The friendly staff even remember my name and treat me with care and respect and I only stop once every two weeks. They are "Simply Amazing".

2  Thank Judy D

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Awesome customer service. I had two orders for birthday donuts as well. They were superb! Thank you for helping make my kiddos birthday a success!

1  Thank Leila B
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Not your average donut shop. Prompt, friendly service and a clean place to sample your pastry purchases. The bacon maple bars are the bomb, as are the jalapeno sausage rolls. The apple fritters are freakin' fabulous. They don't have a mediocre or average item on their shelves. Due to the wonderful flavor and texture of their product, it is obvious that they don't skimp on the quality of their ingredients or their processing. Nothing is ever undercooked or overcooked; it is always right on the mark. I should mention they are nicely priced, too. This store should be the blueprint for every other Daylight Donut shop that is ever opened, now and in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I ordered birthday donuts for my daughter's 4th birthday. It was a last minute order but they pulled it off. The donuts were smaller, which was PERFECT for young kids. They were so creative and fun and they added extra character donuts too. It really made my daughter's morning - and I think her class and teacher were pretty happy about them too!

2  Thank Ashley D
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We visit this little donut shop EVERY saturday. donut saturdays have become a tradition. Kim's Daylight Donuts always offers service with a smile and great conversation as well. Everyone there is very helpful and we go to this donut shop (even though there are 3 closer to us) because the selection is wonderful until at the earliest 9am...then you might miss your favorite donut...but not always! and you can't find better service with more cheer that early on a saturday :)
Enjoy...