All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskhome away from homeseparate bedroombreakfast and dinnerevening receptionbeer and winefull kitchencomplimentary breakfastcomfortable stayrooms are cleangreat place to staybed was very comfortableoutdoor pooltulsa areastaff was friendlywaffles
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed here for business, and were pleasantly surprised that we could have snacks or even dinner in the lobby, as well as a beer or glass of wine included. Made the stay so much better! Room was very clean and comfortable. I never heard my neighbors!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Grayson D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Yes Mon- Thursday we have a social hour 5-7 pm beer, wine and light dinner items. I am glad you enjoyed this amenity.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I would not recommend this property. It is in need of some serious cleaning and management involvement. Carpets are dirty, doors are nasty, broken fence around the pool. The front desk person was the best part of the experience. She was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul H

Yes the pool fence was damage in a very recent storm and we are in the bidding process to get a new one installed. However it has been temporarily repaired to make sure our guest are safe. I will look into the doors and carpet. We had many teams in that week. I asure you with do montly carpet cleanings and have a top of the line Maintanice person.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed here one night for my daughters birthday get together. We had a 2br suite and a 1br suite. The rooms were spacious and served their purpose. The beds were comfy.
The couch in one of the rooms was dated and very uncomfortable. The floors could have been cleaner. Some of the furniture was a little run down but nothing terrible.
The front desk staff was super friendly and very accommodating.
The breakfast staff (1 person in particular) was very rude to my kids. I guess she thought she could get a way with talking down to them while I was around the corner.
Would recommend this hotel to others.
Location is great and rooms work out great and for the most part staff was nice!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Grayson D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for your comments we don't get information about the day you stayed from with these responses but I will talk to each of our associates that work breakfast. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Lots of smiles! Room was clean and stocked well. Breakfast items were fresh and warm. A few were overcooked but may have been the way they were cooked. Suggested to find another way to prepare them.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Stayed twice for extended times, ~ 2 weeks each time. I marked the sheets and it seems like they never changed them. The markings were there each night. I hope they change the sheets every time a guess checks out.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Eric T

Thank you for your comments, We do change the sheets every check out. Also as an extended stay hotel we change sheets once every 5 days. If a Do not disturb is on the room on a sheet change day it may not be done for another 5 days. We do have a card in the room on the night stand that if you put it on the bed we will change your sheets when we see that card. Every day if you use the card.