“Grilled chicken salad”

Bill & Ruth's Submarine Shop
Ranked #121 of 249 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Several people at work we're always raving about the grilled chicken salad at Bill and Ruth's.
It's seldom occurs to me to have just a salad for lunch but I thought, "what the heck I'll give it a try."
The first time I tried the grilled chicken salad I thought "I'm hungry, I'll get the large since it's my whole meal".....wrong!!
It was so big I couldn't even eat it all and I'm a pretty good eater.
So now I get the small and it's all I can eat.
Lots of fresh grilled chicken cooked to perfection, fresh lettuce and other toppings.
My favorite dressing is the blue cheese but I'm just weird that way!

Reviewed 4 August 2015

. I think the owners must be on vacation?
Two air head young girls who have no idea what customer service is are running the place. I have eaten there many times in the past and the food was always excellent. The office I work in orders food from this location often and have been happy with the food and service.
I have noticed that the last few times I have been in the owners were not in and the gals that were in running it behave as if they really don’t know what to do.
I order a salad over the phone. Went and picked it up and returned to the office. When I saw my “salad” I wasn’t happy. I showed it to my co-workers and they asked where my lettuce was?
Exactly! There was very little lettuce in my salad. I had all the toppings that should have been on top of the lettuce but very little lettuce. I called them and asked them if they were short on lettuce. She didn’t understand so I explained what was missing from my salad. She held the phone and talked to the other girl about my complaint. I could hear everything they were saying. They didn’t understand why I was calling and even asked what I wanted them to do? I said I wasn’t going to go back over there but felt they should pay attention to what they are doing. Their attitude wasn’t very sympathetic. I explained that a salad should have lettuce in it. They just kept asking what I wanted them to do about it. They were still confused. I explained that if they continue to provide poor service like this they will lose customers. Again… still confused and not understanding. They offered no apology.

I’m not sure if I will return again and will probably deter my office from ordering any food there again.

If the owners are on vacation... they should just close the doors next time.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Belly Buster with jalapeño sauce, the works, and mayo. BAM! I have always loved this little sub shop.

1  Thank Austin R
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We love this place!!! Everything tastes so fresh. The bread is very light. The lettuce is finely shredded. They always put just enough dressings on. The staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

The sub sandwiches here are fresh. The bread is too. They have many other choices though, burgers, chili, salads, and wraps. Everything we have had is good.