“Excellent BBQ chain!”

Rib Crib
Ranked #18 of 120 Restaurants in Bartlesville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Excellent BBQ and smoked meats. Nice variety of items on the menu and always seasoned to perfection. We eat here at least once a month and always get wonderful service. The Pigman sandwich is my favorite. It is a combination of everything I love, pulled pork, sliced brisket and smoked sausage. I think about ordering other things and always come back to the Pigman.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I opened the door and immediately smelled the smoked flavor, my salivary glands started drooling. I ordered the two meat combo-brisket & pulled pork which comes with 3/4 lb of meat and two sides for around $14.00. Menu has both St. Louis and baby back ribs, smoked chicken, and a couple varieties of sausage. As well as an abundance of side choices. The decor is very Oklahoma as expected. Both meats had great flavor. Like the Okie bbq sauce, which I only needed to dip my fries in. Sweet and sticky Okie Sauce. Even though this is a franchise location, you should try it out.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Service: SLOW
Food: Barely Passing
Price: Moderate
Quality: Declining Over Past Few Years

Rib Crib is not cooking with the same quality of the past few years. BBQ taste (all types) not in the same league as before. Lots of fat in servings. Bottom line: They lost the recipe.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Quick late lunch the other day at the Rib Crib. This place is great. Upon walking in, the sweet sticky smell of smokey/BBQ is immediately noticeable. Yummm! It smells great, and tastes even better. Got a turkey sandwich and the BBQ beans it was a wonderful combination. There are several sauces on the table, all are good in their own right.
My friend chose a loaded baked potato. Loaded is surely an understatement, as the thing was huge. Lots of toppings, and then on top of that a sandwich sized portion of brisket! Great place for lunch, friendly server and environment. Back soon, I hope.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

A lot of people will say Dink's BBQ is better but I enjoy the atmosphere a lot better at Rib Crib. The BBQ is excellent and the choice of sides is extensive (okra, mac and cheese, slaw, mashed potatoes, onion rings, potato salad, corn on the cob, green beans). I loved it.