“Funky local coffee shop ”

Jude's Health & Java House
Ranked #16 of 120 Restaurants in Bartlesville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Judes Health and Java House offers a unique variety of products and services. Judes serves high quality coffee and espresso, hot and cold drinks, smoothies, and breakfast and lunch items. Judes also serves a variety of specials and homemade soups during the week. Features include dine-in and outdoor seating, as well as a drive-thru for convenience. Judes also has a wide variety of nutrition supplement and healthy groceries. Products include vitamin supplements, homeopathic remedies, specialty foods (including locally produced), gluten free and vegan items, and many other offerings. Judes Health and Java House also has a certified massage therapist who offers oriental massage, Swedish massage, acupuncture, aromatherapy and many other well-being services (appointment only).
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Jude’s is Bartlesville’s answer to the funky local coffee shop. On a Saturday morning plan to order grab a table and enjoy the slow casual atmosphere. Today a creamy cappuccino with lots of foam and a Gluten free Chavagel (bagel egg sandwich with cheese and veggies) hit the spot. Lots of people come for the Saturday special of Swedish pancakes with Ligonberries.

Besides a good meal, I picked up a few items from the natural food section at a good price. Clearly from the crowd they are doing something right!

OK_traveler999, Owner at Jude's Health & Java House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you for your review!
April

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I recently discovered Jude's and think it is a great place! They have delicious bagels, sandwiches, muffins, smoothies, etc. and the coffee is wonderful-they usually have three different kinds. Plus, you get free coffee refills. I also found the service to be exceptional-very efficient and super friendly. They also have a wide variety of supplements and other health-related items for sale. All in all, I think this is a great place and would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I was very pleased with my visit to Jude's. The barista was friendly and I received my coffee order quickly. It was just the right temperature and sweetness.

1  Thank AndyKansasCity
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I went in there in June 16th. The staff was talking in the kitchen didn't even acknowledge me. I had to holler at them for service. I got the wrong drink they gave me a iced drink instead of blended then the girl told me they will have to clean the equipment to make my blended drink! Finally got the drink & when I took a drink of it had no taste of caramel like it was suppose to be!! Disappointing!!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Loved the iced mocha and enjoyed smelling all the essential oils and browsing. Lots of informative and interesting items. Very nice and prompt service.

2  Thank Andrea M