Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Amazing Sight in Its Location

See what Chicago does not have -- a Frank Lloyd Wright skyscraper in the middle of the US. Very... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
lj3efird
Topeka, Kansas
Frank Lloyd Wright's only skyscraper

Such a unique building must be visited. Glad we stopped here while visiting Bartlesville. You can't... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
LUCKYME72
Santa Ana, California

All reviews frank lloyd wright entire building unique building living quarters the mid west inside the building original furniture wonderful tour unique experience small group art exhibits small town northeast oklahoma guided tour copper restaurant surrounding countryside worth the trip
Reviewed 27 September 2018

There were only 2 of us on our tour so we had all the attention of the docent, and he was great. Got the background on Frank Lloyd Wright and the building of the tower. Were given lots of guidance on the finer points to observe in Wright's design. Saw the executive office on the top floor. Just such a fascinating place to visit. Save time in your trip to Bartlesville to see this.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the building on our way to dinner. We enjoyed the lobby area with the southwestern motif on the wall and the custom built-in furniture. We were glad that Bartlesville had managed to preserve this interesting lace. We tried to get hotel reservations before our arrival but they were booked.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

A big bucket list check item. Was really worth the drive to see the architectural site, materials, and grounds. I have to say I am impressed that it is so well maintained. Definitely recommend if you're in the area. Next time I will need to plan a visit to stay!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

My family and I stayed the night here while traveling to go to the Kiddie Park. This hotel is unique and so different than anyplace I've ever been! I think it's a definite must for a night. In my opinion, this hotel is perfect for 1 or 2 nights. Any longer than that, the space would be come uncomfortable because of the quirkiness. The AC doesn't work as well as you want it to and we had to sleep with the oscillating fan on us directly.

The space is beautiful and fun, perfect for our 1 night stay!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Lucy H
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Nice Frank Lloyd Wright design. Lots of triangles and unique angles. Some great history located in a small town in Northeast Oklahoma. They also have a restaurant and hotel which I am guessing both look similar to the other angles located throughout the first floor I observed.

Date of experience: July 2018