“Absolutely, Take The Tour”

Price Tower Arts Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in the architecture and design of Frank Lloyd Wright. Take the historic tour of Price Tower which includes a visit to the restored 19th floor executive office of H.C. Price. Also enjoy the growing collections and exhibitions of modern and contemporary art, furniture, textiles and design.
Reviewed 27 September 2018

There were only 2 of us on our tour so we had all the attention of the docent, and he was great. Got the background on Frank Lloyd Wright and the building of the tower. Were given lots of guidance on the finer points to observe in Wright's design. Saw the executive office on the top floor. Just such a fascinating place to visit. Save time in your trip to Bartlesville to see this.

All reviews
"copper restaurant"
"surrounding countryside"
"worth the trip"

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the building on our way to dinner. We enjoyed the lobby area with the southwestern motif on the wall and the custom built-in furniture. We were glad that Bartlesville had managed to preserve this interesting lace. We tried to get hotel reservations before our arrival but they were booked.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

A big bucket list check item. Was really worth the drive to see the architectural site, materials, and grounds. I have to say I am impressed that it is so well maintained. Definitely recommend if you're in the area. Next time I will need to plan a visit to stay!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

My family and I stayed the night here while traveling to go to the Kiddie Park. This hotel is unique and so different than anyplace I've ever been! I think it's a definite must for a night. In my opinion, this hotel is perfect for 1 or 2 nights. Any longer than that, the space would be come uncomfortable because of the quirkiness. The AC doesn't work as well as you want it to and we had to sleep with the oscillating fan on us directly.

The space is beautiful and fun, perfect for our 1 night stay!

1  Thank Lucy H