“Very interesting architecture”

Price Tower Arts Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in the architecture and design of Frank Lloyd Wright. Take the historic tour of Price Tower which includes a visit to the restored 19th floor executive office of H.C. Price. Also enjoy the growing collections and exhibitions of modern and contemporary art, furniture, textiles and design.
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the building on our way to dinner. We enjoyed the lobby area with the southwestern motif on the wall and the custom built-in furniture. We were glad that Bartlesville had managed to preserve this interesting lace. We tried to get hotel reservations before our arrival but they were booked.

Date of experience: September 2018
"copper restaurant"
"surrounding countryside"
"worth the trip"

Reviewed 6 August 2018

A big bucket list check item. Was really worth the drive to see the architectural site, materials, and grounds. I have to say I am impressed that it is so well maintained. Definitely recommend if you're in the area. Next time I will need to plan a visit to stay!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

My family and I stayed the night here while traveling to go to the Kiddie Park. This hotel is unique and so different than anyplace I've ever been! I think it's a definite must for a night. In my opinion, this hotel is perfect for 1 or 2 nights. Any longer than that, the space would be come uncomfortable because of the quirkiness. The AC doesn't work as well as you want it to and we had to sleep with the oscillating fan on us directly.

The space is beautiful and fun, perfect for our 1 night stay!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Lucy H
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Nice Frank Lloyd Wright design. Lots of triangles and unique angles. Some great history located in a small town in Northeast Oklahoma. They also have a restaurant and hotel which I am guessing both look similar to the other angles located throughout the first floor I observed.

Date of experience: July 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I think the reviewers that gave this hotel a low rating must not be Frank Lloyd Wright fans. Loved the unique experience, the history, and the great views. Probably not a good choice for people that like big box store experiences with no tolerance for the quirky or unexpected. But for creative types who like a little adventure . . . this is the place for you.

Date of experience: June 2018