“Great food”

Tumbleweeds Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Bartlesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of the few places that my entire family will agree on. Great prices, great service, pretty good food and decent wine. Steak is always good choice and I love that you can get a sweet potato.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Recommended by desk clerk at nearby Holiday Inn Express - he didn't steer us (pardon the pun) wrong. We said we were looking for a great steak dinner and that's exactly what we got. The meat was cooked to perfection (Petite Montreal for my wife, Rib Eye for me). The wait staff (we encountered 3) were prompt with seating, service and seemed to really want to make sure we had a good meal. Would highly recommend this steakhouse to anyone in the area.

1  Thank FranWisking
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Wonderful restaurant. The overall decor was warm and welcoming. The food was wonderful, the service was terrific. I would absolutely go back if I were in the area again.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

TripAdvisor never lets me don, read a review on this restaurant and my colleagues and I went based on my suggestion. When we arrived we wasn't for sure if it was open or not but it was we got there right as they open. We went for lunch and was not disappointed, the waitress was nice and courteous she did not skip a beat with refilling our drinks or attending to our needs, and I had some needy people in my group. I had one of there steaks cooked medium well and seasoned perfect paired with a sweet potato and side salad, this place did not disappoint.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Visiting family and looked for a new place. Found an ad in a local publication. We both had 10 ounce sirloin dinners. Husband's salad only had lettuce and shredded carrots but steaks and baked potatoes were really good.