See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I Stay in The SUPER 8 all the time. I Have for years. This last time was a very bad experience. The Manager Was so unfriendly. He had no PEOPLE SKILLS. when i paid in cash he also wanted my credit card. WHICH SENT UP A RED FLAG. When I asked him A question about it. He said it was needed just in case I SMOKED IN HIS NON SMOKING ROOM THAT I RESERVED 3 MONTHS AGO. IF I WANTED A SMOKING ROOM I WOULD HAVE RESERVED ONE. We only got 2 full size towels for a family of 4 to share. The floors were nasty dirty, and what took the cake was, right after the maid left I went to the restroom and the toilet paper was all but out.I had to ask for a new roll. The end result. I will never stay at a SUPER 8 EVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank GARY S
Reviewed 23 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I was upgraded to a suite above the office. Room was great. Clean. Roomy. Tub not romantic unless you both weigh less than 90 pounds and are under 5 foot tall, but good for a road weary traveler looking for a jet of hot water to calm the legs. Only problem (for some - not me) is the smell of waffles at breakfast and the noise from early risers eating and checking out. I wanted to hit the highway early, so I was cool with all that. Exterior walkways looked a bit odd, and there is a need for some work to be done on the building, but the room was great.

Room Tip: Upstairs, suite if available.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2011

The staff was helpful and the room was clean. They use environmentally friendly practices, like offering to not launder every day, which I appreciated. The Wifi was good. The room comes with a BIG 'fridge and microwave! It's right off a major road, so there's road noises, but the bathroom has a fan (without requiring the light to be on) and keeping that on all night drowned out most of the noises. The bathtubs are cool - I've never seen a bathtub with a whirlpool in it before - and that was most enjoyable. Directions for it were very helpful, and clear. The things that surprised me were the telephone and the door. My telephone started making little, uneven, clicking sounds in the middle of the night, so I unplugged it. I think it was because they lost power to it, because there was no dial tone. The door was tricky to close. I was able to open it, after closing it repeatedly, from the outside. But slamming the door seemed to do the trick. I was at the top of the stairs, and there were some rowdy truckers up early one morning, but otherwise the place is nice and quiet. I even saw an Amish couple driving (yes, driving) away in their car - so you know it's a real bargain!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Best price I have seen in a while. Nice clean room.

• Stayed: September 2011